Seventh Annual Bank Independent #SchoolShare Drive
Back to school season is stressful. And, even more so this year as we navigate the current COVID-19 crisis. Help us make it a little easier for local families by donating to Bank Independent's Seventh Annual School Share Drive from July 13-31.
This year, we’ve had to rethink how to lend a hand in a socially distanced environment.
Two Less-Hands-On Ways to Lend a Helping Hand
Office Depot in Florence and Huntsville will accept purchased donations on behalf of School Share throughout the month of July.
Enrolled in Smart Swipe? Between July 17-23, Bank Independent will match 50% of your Smart Swipe savings and donate that amount up to $10,000 to School Share.
Your donations will be distributed within your community by local charitable organizations, including:
- Sidney's Safe! Foundation in the Shoals
- Committee on Church Cooperation of Morgan County
- Department of Human Resources of Limestone County
- Department of Human Resources of Franklin County
- Department of Human Resources of Lawrence County
- Free to Teach in Huntsville/Madison
Rethinking how we give during these challenging times. Less contact…more impact. Thank you for helping us make a positive difference in the community.