President Trump Is A Leader The World Has Not Seen In A Very Long Time
Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that Donald Trump, whether you like or dislike him, his heart and soul is for America to be at the front of all nations, in economic endeavors, military strength, keeping America safe, and leading the world in a direction that benefits all nations.
The man is making changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people.
After eight years of Obama tyranny, we finally see a difference.
Kissinger stated, Every country has to consider two things:
1. Their perception the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities.
2, We now have a new president who's asking a lot of unfamiliar questions to other nations that make them uncomfortable. Because of the combination of the previous partial vacuum and the new questions being asked, one can see that something remarkable and new is starting to emerge.
PresidentTrump is doing something unique, he has put America and its people first.
This is why people love him.
This is why he will remain in charge for his terms.
There is not a single thing wrong with what he is attempting to achieve.
Americans need to open their eyes.
When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power.
Trump is discarding the inhibitions and calling the bluff on North Korea's blustering.
His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies are now having to recognize.
Our allies grew complaisant with Obama's passivity and took advantage if it. They have now become fearful due to Trump's activism.
They must balance the two in developing their own policies:
1.They realize the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43's preoccupation with Iraq and Obama's refusal to lead are now obsolete.
2. Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests. Those who rode the old apple cart are angry and they worry about it being toppled.
Kissinger recently stated, "President Trump has emerged as a true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first!"
This is what the American People have been waiting for. A Leader who includes all citizens in prosperity of America. Lowest unemployment ever for African American's, Asians, Latinos, and highest employment ever, with a stock market that now has the longest running Bull Market since records have been kept.
Nations now beginning to pay their fair share for defense in the United Nations, New Deals being made that represent fairness to all nations in trade policies.
America no longer being treated as a patsy to be fleeced whenever the other countries decided to do so, which was often.
The Majority of Americans want:
1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs! (Justice applied equally for all regardless of political. economic, social position in life)
2. Put "GOD" back in America!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded to keep Americans safe.
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey and enforce the very laws they created, not just the ones they agree with or support for political gain.
6. English as our nation's homeland Language.
7. Uphold our Constitution, the Bill of Rights, respect our nation's Flag and Anthem.
8. Drug-Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the Budget!
11. Stop giving foreign countries our money.
12. Term limits for congress
13. Put our Nation's History back in our education system, all of it, the good and the bad so that we can learn from our mistakes for a better country.
14. Require every citizen to serve an alloted amount of time in some capacity to our nation, whether it be military or civilian. This builds pride in our nation as the people know who they are within the world.